Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey! Who am I?

Okay, so I forgot to tell you who I am!
I'm a 28 (that hurt.. I just turned 28, and it pains me to admit it!) year old mother of two. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and a 3 month old daughter. I use to be a veterinary technician, dog trainer, and now I own my own business as a hair stylist and makeup artist! I am also diamond certified so I know my stones y'all! Hey, what can I say? I like to dabble!

So anyway- I try to be as eco friendly as possible. I use cloth diapers, reusable shopping bags, eco friendly cleaning products and laundry detergent and we're building our own garden. I also try to shop as organically as possible.
I work closely with local animal shelters and rescue groups and have fostered tons of animals from snakes, sugar gliders, cats, dogs, and birds. I personally have three dogs and three cats, all rescued of course, but not all of them are so greatful... ahem.. the cats..

I also have a serious shopping problem which includes tons of pet gadgets, baby supplies, and beauty supplies. So if your wondering about something out there, feel free to ask me. I'll probably have it!

With this blog I'd like to use it to give tips about things I know about as well and do some giveaways. So bare with me as I try to grow this thing and be an accomplished blogger!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a perfect opening post. Love learning things about people.

    ReplyDelete